Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Photos of Jerry's Big Deck

HA HA!

THAT is what I have to do to get folks to visit my blog!


BE SUGGESTIVE!!!!!


Welcome to those of you who generally don't visit here, but had to check this out! Hee hee!


ANYway, the title of this post promises photos, so here they are...





Yes, Jerry's big deck is finally fully erect (sorry...couldn't resist).

All that's left is to wait a season, then power-wash, sand, stain and seal the thing.
It will be put to good use in the meanwhile...some fun times have already been had on it, and more to come!

xoxoxo, cd

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Love the photos and the title. Gave me a laugh!
    Seriously....... thats one impressive .....DECK!
    Maggie X

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am your newest follower! I would love it if you stopped by check it out and become my newest follower! Have a great 4th!

    Kirsten ;)
    www.mushkiloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete