Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's not Art...but I HAVE to share it with you...

Every now and again, an e-mail comes across your screen and makes you laugh until your co-workers start to wonder what you're sniffing.  This happened to me when I was working at Sun Microsystems (when they were still an infant company) and THIS missive made me tinkle in my panti-hose....

I am pleased to resurrect it for you.   Ten Jew Berry Mud.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a telephone exchange between a hotel guest and room-service at a hotel in Asia.
It was published in the Far East Economic Review

Room Service (RS): "Morny. Ruin sorbees"
Hotel guest (HG):    "Sorry, I thought I dialed Room Service"

RS:  "Rye...ruin sorbees...morny!  Djewish to odor sunteen?"
HG:  "Uh...yes.  I'd like some bacon and eggs."

RS:  "Ow July den?
HG:  "What?"

RS:  "Ow July den?  Pry, boy, pooch?"
HG:  "Oh, the eggs! How do I like them? Sorry, scrambled, please."

RS:  "Ow July dee baychem...crease?"
HG:  "Crisp will be fine."

RS:  "Hokay.  An San Toes?
HG:  "What?"

RS:  "San Toes.  July san toes?
HG:  "I don't think so..."

RS:  "No?  Judo one toes?"
HG:  "I feel really bad about this, but I don't know what 'Judo one toes' means."

RS:  "Toes!  Toes!  Why djew Don Juan toes? Ow bow Singlish mopping we bother?"
HG:  "English muffin!  I've got it!  You were saying 'Toast'!  Fine.  Yes, an English muffin will be fine."

RS:  "We bother?"
HG:  "No... just put the bother on the side."

RS:  "Wad?"
HG:  "I mean butter...just put it on the side."

RS:  "Copy?"
HG:  "Sorry?"

RS:  "Copy...tea...mill?"
HG:  "Yes.  Coffee please, and that's all."

RS:  "Juan Minnie...Ass Ruin too-rine-o-flee, strangle ache, crease baychem, Singlish mopping we bother sigh, and copy...rye?"
HG:  "Whatever you say."

RS:  "Tenjewberrymud!"
HG:  "You're Welcome."

No comments:

Post a Comment