Sunday, November 24, 2013

#0611 "Moonfire"

Very early one morning last month, I looked out my kitchen window to see this GORGEOUS sight. Grabbed my trust Sony and started shooting. I took about 15 or 20 pictures, and this was the best of the lot, although I liked them all.  The changes in the clouds was pretty dramatic from minute to minute.

Someone asked if they could use it as an inspiration piece for a painting. I agreed, reserving the right to paint it myself.  What follows is the photograph, and then the painting.





#0611p
Photography
by Clare Dunn



#0611
"Moonfire"
Acrylic by Clare Dunn

3 comments:

  1. Clare, welcome back to Blogsville - I am just returning myself spasmodically after a long break.

    I love the photo AND the painting and as I saw it Beethoven's Fifth Symphony 1st movement come onto the radio. What a backdrop for this superb effort, very accurately captured. Love the name Moonfire. Did it take you long to paint it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated Christmas Greetings and a Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're trying to burn fat then you absolutely need to start using this totally brand new personalized keto meal plan diet.

    To create this service, licenced nutritionists, personal trainers, and cooks joined together to develop keto meal plans that are productive, suitable, money-efficient, and satisfying.

    Since their first launch in 2019, 1000's of people have already transformed their body and health with the benefits a smart keto meal plan diet can provide.

    Speaking of benefits; in this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-tested ones provided by the keto meal plan diet.

    ReplyDelete