Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Message For My Followers

We interrupt this blog for a very important message...

I'm sorry for not paying attention to what's going on in blogland these days, but I do have an excuse!  I have been "Out of Town" for a Winter Vacation (Hubby gifted me with a nice Florida trip, and I spent some quality time with my Brother, Len, and my Sister/Friend, Jean.)

Postings here have been automatic for a while now.  I knew I would be traveling a lot this year, so I built up a grand arsenal of future posts enough to get me through.  If you don't hear from me, it's because I'm on the road.

That is why I am taking this opportunity to Thank You for all the nice comments here, and mentions on your blogs and FB and Twitter, Google + and LinkdIn. It really means a lot to me. And know this: when I finally return to my  trusty comp, I DO attempt to catch up with your activities, and I DO visit the pages of new followers!  Guess you could say I'm hooked on you!

Thanks, again, so very much!
xoxoxo, cd

No comments:

Post a Comment