Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

New Beginnings.

One or two of you may have noticed that many of my old posts are GONE.  Actually, I deleted ALL of the Artwork in order to make this blog more orderly.  

My intention is to repost it all in numerical order. This is for 'business' reasons.  There will be little or no anecdotes to go along with the images. "Photography" will have it's own page on this blog. All the "Fun Stuff" and Family Stuff will now be found on  Postcards From A Broad  with the exception of  the G.E., which, to me, is the essence of this blog.  

Eventually, all of  our artwork will be here...the Good, the Bad, the Ugly, the Unfinished, the Gifts, the Crafts, the Children's Art and the Commissions/Sales.  As of this writing, there are in excess of 500 works (the first 150 or so are mine) to be displayed. At one a day, it appears we are gonna be here for a while. I will be posting my work daily, and the Family arts and crafts will have standalone "Pages" (listed by name, on the left of this blog, under "Martineau Family Artists". The 2012 G.E. will run in November and December as usual.

I hope that you will keep watching. And I hope that you will visit me @ "Postcards" every now and then. 

I further hope that  2012  is your best year ever!

xoxoxo, cd

1 comment: